Monday, November 26, 2007

The Gingerbread Man II (Mirror VIII)



Flashless? Click to view.)

Length: 2:03

For a few of you, this may seem excessive. (In the comments for the last video like this I posted, my brother made a wisecrack about New German Cinema.) Believe me, I watched this multiple times, looking for ways to cut it down.

In the end I decided to go with the cumulative effect of the boy checking to see if the book that the boy in the mirror is holding is, in fact, the same one that he is holding himself.

One. page. at a time.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Chris, you really captured Ben in a state of patience and fascination. I am glad that you did not cut any moment out. It was very fascinating for me to watch the intensity of wonder. You film Ben's spirit so very well.
Love and Hugs,
Julie

11:15 PM PST  
Blogger Tim said...

Auntie's monologue as the soundtrack FTW.

11:35 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home