Friday, March 28, 2008

Location 3



(Click to view.)

Length: 0:51

Earlier this month I hosted a photo scavenger hunt in downtown San Francisco. One of the items on the list steered teams to this video on YouTube. The style is old-school vlog with a pretty basic GarageBand underlay, but since I've not made one like this before I thought I'd share it here.

There are a couple of other videos I've made this year in other contexts that I should maybe post for Semanal 08. Since I'm so far behind....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Dedman said...

this video made me want to play the game. Ive been reading about ARG's (alternate reality games). you could do some cool stuff with short videos. Looks like youve already been doing it.

7:45 AM PDT  
Blogger Josh Leo said...

i have to say this was pretty cool, lots of invo in a short video, you have a good "host voice"

11:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Tim said...

Wait...was it Coit Tower? Now I have to know.

7:30 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home