Sunday, May 21, 2006

2 Baseballs: Special Edition



Re-edited, or rather de-edited. When I first posted this last summer I was so timid that I overtrimmed the shot, removing twenty seconds at the front end that I feared might try my viewer's (sic) patience. But since the boy and I occasionally sit and view raw movie clips in iPhoto, I had the chance to revisit the source material. I realized I had made a mistake.

Hence: as it was meant to be seen.

Length: 0:55

Flashless? (Click to view.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much better, Chris. The part where he's trying to get up while holding onto both baseballs is precious.

~Jeff

12:25 AM PDT  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Yes, this is perfect. This boy's thought process is priceless.

10:31 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home