Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Salad



Flashless? (Click to view.)

Length: 1:45

My testy relationship with food continues.

You may note the clock in the background. The one whose batteries I should have removed before shooting. You may also note it was late in the evening when I made this. Turns out my wireless RF mic messes with the satellite TV reception downstairs where my in-laws are staying, so unless I can figure out an alternate plan I'll have to wait each night until they're asleep.

Day 2 of 7 of Videoblogging Week 2008.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:30 AM PDT  
Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said...

I'm in your camp; not a big salad fan either. My favorite vegatable are avocados.

10:31 AM PDT  
Blogger iconjohn said...

You're preaching to the choir here but ya gotta get your dark greens...for the ruffage. A good colon cleaning for the rest of the junk!

10:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Tim said...

In my experience, green peppers don't make anything taste like melon ;-)

10:04 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home